CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011-2012 Straight from the hose

I have been running faster than I have strength since school started. It is by no small miracle that I am able to dress and feed myself without breaking down in tears. Before any of you get to worried or pity me, I tell you I am actually running faster than I have strength and my Jesus sustains me.

I have spent many hours worrying and trying to discern which activities I should cut from my life, but I keep getting the impression that I need to focus on the task at hand and endure. I know that there will be some definite adjustments in the future but for now I worry about today. After all, doesn't the Lord tell us that there are worries enough for today without adding the stress of tomorrow.

I am grateful to be sustained by a wonderful family, but more importantly, I am carried by my Redeemer who seems to think that my best is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment